As a nonprofit Christian organization, we believe that:
* God created all things and sent Jesus Christ to save humanity, guaranteeing in his sacrifice, eternal life to everyone who believes in Him.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." John 3: 16-17
* Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the only mediator between men and God, and a model to be followed.
"For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." 1 Timothy 2: 5
* The Bible is the Word of God and brings to men the revelation of His will and guidelines for men to live in holiness.
"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"2 Timothy 3:16
* Real and living faith will always be accompanied by good deeds.
"Therefore, just as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead." James 2:26
* Prayer brings us closer to God, who is great in love and yearns for relationship and meeting the needs of his children.
"Ask, and it will be granted to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. ... If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"(Matthew 7: 7, 8, 11).
* The children have been the target of the love and care of Jesus, and we are exhorted to take care of them and also to take them close to Him.
" But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.." Luke 18:16
* All children should be loved and valued in an environment of community coexistence that enables their physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual development and the exercise of their citizenship.
"And the boy Samuel continued to grow in stature and in favor with the Lord and with people.." 1 Samuel 2:26
* True faith is respecter of persons, so there can be no discrimination as to creed and religion to do good and to love.
" If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right. But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers."James 2: 8, 9
* God does not like injustice as well as social inequality and is close to the oppressed.
" Because the poor are plundered and the needy groan, I will now arise,” says the Lord.
“I will protect them from those who malign them.”Psalms 12: 5
* God calls us to be channels of transformation that He desires to do to the helpless and needy.
" He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes,with the princes of his people.." Psalm 113: 7, 8
* Our efforts are aimed at honoring God and giving Him all the glory, for each of our acts, in all dimensions.
" He must become greater; I must become less." John 3:30
"For of Him, through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen. "Romans 11:36